Blogroll

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snowboarding - Read All About It

While surfing the Internet to find my social bookmarking soul mate I discovered one thing – The Internet is full of lots of junk which I don’t care to waste my time reading.  I figured that I would be able to find someone who shared my wide range of interests.  However, I continued to be disappointed reading one pointless article after another.  After browsing Reddit for awhile, I came across snowboardingdays.com (a blog all about snowboarding).  Finally, a site worth staying on for more than 30 seconds!  This site had tags for any topic relating to snowboarding. I could stay on this blog for hours because it truly captures every aspect of what a snowboarder wants to read and look at.
Scrolling through the site, I was amazed at the photos taken all around the world.  The site was up-to-date on current events happening in the sport, including discussion topics about the latest Winter X-Games.  It had tags linked to snowboarding apparel, team riders, and new terrain parks being built.  Although the site linked to about 30-40 topics within snowboarding, the material could have been organized better.  I didn’t mind because each post was interesting to view.  If you are looking for a specific piece, you may have to do some searching.
I am not exactly sure if you could call Iksandi Lojaya, the writer of the blog, my soul mate, but at least he made a common interest between us appealing to read.  If my social bookmarking soul mate had to be picked from one of my interest (snowboarding), it would definitely be this guy.
http://www.snowboardingdays.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment