Blogroll

Friday, March 15, 2013

Stay-Fit Bug

While looking through different types of fitness blogs, I came across a blog called the “Stay-Fit Bug.”  Initially, I was drawn to the blog because of what it stood for.  For the most part, fitness and health blogs tend to tell you the right types or workouts to do or foods to eat.  Unfortunately, if you are like me, you don’t have time to dedicate every hour of your day solely to staying in shape.  Don’t get me wrong.  I am not saying fitness is not a top priority for many of you, but often times, life can steer us away from staying fit.  These are the types of obstacles this blog addresses, while sharing fitness advice along the way.  Shaun Sinclair, the writer for stayfitbug.com, provides a voice of guidance to help and motivate the everyday person. 
Shaun has been building muscle successfully for the past 10-12 years and recognizes the ups and downs he has faced along the way to stay in shape.  Over the past 4-5 years, Shaun has started a handful of online ventures.  Hey, entrepreneurs out there! If you want tips on staying in shape and owning your own business, this is your guy.  For most of us, at some time in our lives, we feel that we are too busy to work out or buy healthy foods to eat.  Shaun recognizes his firsthand experience becoming victim to this when he stopped exercising for almost two years, getting too caught up in making his business successful.  One aspect of Shaun’s blog which made me highly respect him was his ability to admit mistakes.  Sharing common mistakes like “improperly stretching” or “letting your body rest,” he helps prevent his followers from preventing future health injuries down the road.
In terms of relating to my personal blog, I like the personal style and flare Shaun rights in each of his posts.  Since my goal is to help people live a healthier life and achieve their fitness goals, tying in my personality will make readers feel I am there as a friend.  So, although Shaun doesn’t have a scientific background, he serves as credible source in relating to the average person – my number one goal as a blogger.  There is no better feeling than helping someone reach their fitness goals.  Not only are they healthier, but you help boost their overall confidence and self-esteem.  Even though the “Stay-Fit Bug” is currently inactive, I discovered a few new useful techniques to implement in my blog.
Interesting Articles:
http://www.stayfitbug.com/the-fitness-bug/6-ways-to-fight-off-your-raging-appetite/

No comments:

Post a Comment